Monday, July 25, 2005

Strohm Family

Generation 2, Chapter 3


Okay, so, what? Is getting a roof the trigger for a burglar to break in?!? I swear, THAT NIGHT, they got robbed. *sigh* And by such an unfortunate looking guy too, sheesh!


The cops showed up quickly and a fight ensued. Poor cop lost though.


Kinda hard to tell through the dust of the squabble, but the cop is a HOTTIE. Unfortunately, I couldn't get Jewel or Kennedy to tip the guy quickly enough before he walked off in a sulk. And because the burglar won, I wasn't able to let him out of the cop car and get him into the friends list either. *grumbles*


"Oh my god! I'm going to have such a great story for Show and Tell tomorrow at school!!"


"He took my favorite statue. Why didn't that cop show up earlier?"


"At least the cop showed up before the burglar found our hidden stash of money!"


"Code Blue, Room 232! Code blue, Room 232!"


"We're going to have to give him mouth to mouth. The defibrillators aren't doing the trick!"


"Damnit, we lost him! WHY!!" (Okay, so ignore the fact that it's a different time of day and Jewel is wearing her PJ's instead of her clothes. It was still a cute series of pictures, admit it.)


And since her parents couldn't snag that hottie cop for Jade, meet her future husband, Nery Thompson, grocery delivery man. He's cute enough, fortunately.


It's that time again! "Hmm, what should I wish for... oh, I know! I hope to be as cute as my mom when I grow up!"


Time for the magical transformation! I did much better at the timing of the picture, don't you think? But you're going to have to wait for the next chapter to see how Jade looks as a teenager. *g*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home