Friday, August 19, 2005

Strohm Family

Generation 3, University Years





Here's Zircon at university. Er, okay, he looks like the ultimate geeky Freshman here. We'll definitely need to do something about that. But first...


Meet Jay. Our perpetual Term Paper Writer. This will be Zircon's target every semester to influence to write his term paper for him.


This is MUCH better than that geeky look. Okay, so it's kind of artsy, but Zircon doesn't seem to mind and I rather like it myself.


"So Dorm Girl, you can see I'm manly, despite what the other kids say, right? I mean, just look at me!"
"You're bothering me and I'm trying to watch TV. Go away, geek."


"Ah, my prescious blossom. Now that I'm a young adult, we can finally take our relationship to the next level. Say you will come on this fascinating journey with me and make me a happy man."
Hmm, I think maybe that artsy look is rubbing off a bit too much there...


Although it appears Arianna likes it. So I guess it'll stay.


Geeze, Zircon, you two are in public! Are you sure you should be sucking on her neck like that?


Oh, yeah, like that's so much better. *shakes her head* At least take it out of the dining room, will you?


If that's not a look that says "thank you" I don't know what is. I guess these two will be happy together.


"Oh baby, you've made me so happy!"


Um, Z? Isn't the woman supposed to leap into the man's arms?


Okhaay, looks like these two are into the whole gender revesal stuff. Whatever works for you.


"So, my precious flower, now that I'm a young adult and we're allowed to experiment, will you make a real man out of me?"


"Oh, I thought you'd never ask, Zircon!"


Uh, yeah, I think maybe we'll just leave these two alone for a while, sound good? *quietly closes the door behind her*


You've definitely earned that small grin on your face there, Z. Good job on some good WooHoo.


Going to let her wander around in her underwear now, Z, so you can make all the other boys in the dorm jealous?


"Z, baby, are you going to go bragging to all your friends here now that we've had WooHoo?"
"Of course I am. I'm a college boy and the first one in my dorm to have WooHoo!"


"Hey Dorm Girl! Did you hear I had WooHoo? And it was amazing! I can't wait to have it again!"


"Yeah, sure, I think we all heard you two last night. I don't need to hear any of the details, thanks anyway."


"Besides, a woman should keep her virtue safe and not give it away until after she's been legally married."
"I'm sorry, were you talking? I was thinking about the WooHoo I had last night..."
"Whatever."


"*pant* Now that *pant* I've gotten Ari into *pant* my bed, I need *pant* to make sure to *pant* stay studly so none *pant* of the other college boys *pant* can turn her head. *wheeze*"


"Oh yeah, who's the man! She ain't gonna be lookin' nowhere else for her luvin'!"


Finally, Zircon gets down to the business of actual college work. Took him bloody long enough.


"Jay! Why aren't you writing my term paper? I'm doing important work here with this SSX3 game and you're going to lower my GPA!"
"I need to go to the bathroom, Zircon. I'll get back to it soon. ..... My folks are so going to kill me for failing school because I wrote someone else's term papers. If only that geek wasn't so darn influential."

And we'll end this chapter here. I doubt I'll have more of Z in college, unless Melly winds up in the same dorm. But it'll likely be after Zircon graduates and heads back home. See you there!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger MysticSpirit said...

I love this Zircon guy! He's so funny! And you write him so funny! It's hilarious!! *LOL*

Going on to the next chapter now.

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious! Definitely one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. Zircon certainly is a funny guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home