Thursday, September 01, 2005

Strohm Family

Generation 3, Chapter 7






Jade makes another appearance and, as she usually does, stops by the spot where she died and cries. I don't blame you one bit, sweetie. You were taken before your time was up! *glares at Grimmy*


Then she takes a swing past her old bed, cheering for the memories she and her husband made there.


And oddly enough, her next stop on this particular night was to Kennedy's urn, where she leaped inside to join him and, by the looks of things, they held their own private roof raising party!


And my first ghost glitch. Both urns no longer touch the pedestals they're supposed to be resting on. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that this is the worst I have to deal with on this lot.


Melisand comes home after school a few days a week and heads straight here to mourn her grandmother. Kinda sweet, if you ask me.


"Sweetheart, now that our son is in college and our daughter is getting close, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all the wonderful WooHoo you've given me over the years."

Sheesh, you'd think he was a Romance sim, not a Family sim. *rolls her eyes* That man talks about WooHoo more than any non-Romance sim I know. Of course, he's been super easy to keep platinum, since all he wants to do is play with his relatives and fool around with his wife. :-D


"You know, Nery, your son may look sort of geeky, but he is definitely all man!"
"Um, cool. Thanks for sharing, Ari. No, really. I'm gonna go pound on the drums for a bit now, m'kay? That's okay that we lost the drumsticks, I was planning on using my head anyway."


In my attempt to get a CUTE pizza delivery guy, I had the current one move in and then back out. In between, however, Melly took the opportunity to use that handy little device behind her to suck the poor guy of every drop of Aspiration he had, thereby triggering a visit from the shrink. *cackles loudly* And then she had the balls to make fun of him for being crazy. You're the one who put him there, Mel! *conveniently disowns any responsibility for having made Melisand do anything to the poor guy...*


Why is it on the portrait pictures, they always seem to draw the boobs first? I mean, that's your DAUGHTER you're painting there, Jade! Sheesh.


Oh yeah, they're not obsessed with Mel's breasts or anything. Nope, not at all.
"Say, if I rub them like a genie lamp, will you give me 3 wishes?"
The poor girl looks as shocked as I am by this townie's (who's name I've completely forgotten) conversational skills.


"I am not interested in romance or WooHoo."
Melly was awesome on the lie detector. Out of 14 attempts, she only got caught once!


Nope, not a Romance sim at all. That doesn't just happen to be a statue of Cupid you're sitting there daydreaming next to or anything...


Kennedy doesn't wait long at all to make his first appearance as a ghost. The same night he died, he floated around, just checking everything out. Jewel hasn't scared anyone at all yet and Kennedy at least gave them a peaceful first haunting night.


Then he decided it was time to have a little fun.


After scaring Nery, I guess he felt dirty or something, 'cause he went and drew himself a bath.


Kennedy? Hon? I think you're supposed to step into a tub, not jump into it head first. Good thing you're dead or you'd likely break your fool neck.


Kennedy swung past Jade several times during the night, each time triggering both of them to think about each other.


Then, for some inexplicable reason towards the end of the night, he decided to scare his daughter. Right after this, he calmly went back to his urn and retired for the night. *sigh*


Melisand heard about her parents' evening and decided she was definitely ready for college. She applied for her scholarships and took off Monday morning.


"Catch ya later, kiddos! I'm off to university where I can do whatever I want whenever I want!"
Hoo-boy... why am I suddenly worried? Well, we'll see what mischief she gets up to next time. See you back at college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home